Rubber Dockie 18x6 and 9x6 mats are shipped via FedEx Ground which is less than 3 days to most locations. See Delivery Map above for additional details.
Shipments to physical continental U.S address only. No shipments to PO Boxes, APO/FPO.
Accessory items are shipped ground via small package courier such as FedEx, UPS or USPS.
When returning any product, you must first contact Rubber Dockie Customer Service to obtain return authorization.
The product must be packaged securely with a copy of the invoice or bill of sale, together with a reason for returning.
Shipping charges will be prepaid by the customer and will not be refunded.
Outbound / Inbound shipping costs are non-refundable.
$150.00 charge for all ordered returned due to delivery refusal.
Your Rubber Dockie comes with a one-year warranty as set forth below and is given by Rubber Dockie LLC. In respect to product purchased and used in the United States. Rubber Dockie products, when delivered to you in a new condition in original container, are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase so long as the product remains the possession of the original owner. Defective product(s) returned to Rubber Dockie LLC and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired or exchanged for a new product where applicable. The warranty period for any replacement product shall be consistent with the terms set forth of the original One Year Warranty. When returning any product under this One Year Warranty, you must first contact Rubber
Dockie, LLC, to obtain return authorization. The product must be packaged securely with a copy of the invoice or bill of sale, together with a complete description of the defect. Shipping charges, if any, will be prepaid by the customer.
- Products covered by this One Year Warranty will be returned to you without charge by Rubber Rockie, LLC. This One Year Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage to the product due to abuse; mishandling; alteration; accident; failure to follow maintenance or storage instructions; or any acts of God, including storm or animal damage.
- Loss or damage to the product from towing or incorrect tethering.
- Surface snags, scuffs & tears from sharp objects, including metal objects, nails, claws, swim suit ornamentation, jewelry, other water toys, etc.
- Wear and tear from normal use and weathering, including weathering from UV light.